The Holiday Season

     November first I put up my Christmas tree and it becomes my favorite time of year. I love having Christmas decorations up and watching holiday movies so I start pretty early. I mean who doesn't love the holiday season!  My all time favorite movie is Jim Careys, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, it brings me so much joy and I could watch it everyday!

This is the time of year my family all gets together and has many fun parties. Also this time of year is extra special to me because Christmas Eve is my boyfriend and I's anniversary. It is so magical and he and I both love getting hot chocolate and looking at all the light shows. This year we built a gingerbread farm already and had a Christmas theme photoshoot in matching pajamas. It was so much fun and the pictures turned out amazing!


The holiday season will always be my favorite time of year and I can't wait for this years. 

Comments

Popular Posts