Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving Day 2021: Recipes, Traditions, and Trivia - Farmers' Almanac

     Over the week of Thanksgiving break I was very busy. I was not supposed to work on Thanksgiving but ended up covering for one of my coworkers who needed to cook for her family. She was so grateful I could cover her. I worked from six in the morning to noon and then went home and got ready for the holiday. My boyfriend and I had a lot of places to be and people to see. We first went to his moms house and visited with his family then headed to Manhattan area to visit my moms family. Then after all of that we went to my aunts house at the end of the night. It was a tiresome day and we both sleep amazingly that night, with fully bellies. The rest of break I was on my usual schedule of work and babysitting. I also had to go for a consultation for my wisdom teeth removal surgery. That will be in January and I am pretty nervous for it. Especially since I have never been under anesthesia or had surgery before. But I have faith in the surgeon and am sure everything will be just fine! 

I definitely needed this break from school but can't fall off track. I need to stay focused and finish out the semester and prep for next! This break I got to reset and now its time to put my mind to work these last 3 weeks of school!

Comments

Popular Posts