NASM

 

    National Academy of Sports Medicine is where I am studying personal training. I will be a certified personal trainer by the end of this year hopefully. This has been a goal of mine for quite some time. I love fitness and helping people so attaining my personal training certification was a step I wanted to take. I plan to train people while I am in college to help me save money for physical therapy school. I want to become a physical therapist and conditioning coach. I want to help people be the best version of themselves whether its after an injury or just in general. Helping people is so rewarding and fun that I think everyone should partake in it every so often. I try to make someones day everyday. I work at a gym so I motivate members and talk to them about their daily lifes. You never know how much someone may need to be cheered up.

What are you going to do to make someone's day today?

Comments

Popular Posts