High School Experience Glimpse

     In highschool everyone has a different experience. Mine was a very weird one. I began high school like everyone else nervous and not knowing what to expect. Moving to my sophomore year this was the year my brother became sick and I was barely ever at school. This year my gpa dropped because I wasn't in class and wasn't learning. This did set me back starting for junior year because I still was dealing with a lot of anxiety due to my brothers cancer and just being with my family was more important. Senior year I pulled my grades together and finished out the year in January. I graduated early with a good gpa. College was always my plan because I need it for sucess in the future.

    Everyone has they're own journey, there is a little glimpse of mine.

Comments

Popular Posts