Fitness Fanatic

     If you would have told me five years ago I would become a fitness fanatic and study health and fitness management, I probably would have died of laughter. But now this extreme turn of events has become the best decision I've made thus far. This change in my life's direction started with a normal love for the gym and exercise. I have always been a sporty person but making it my future wasn't something I even thought possible. But let me tell you why I did.

    I find joy in my daily life by making others happy and be their best selves, but a profession doing that? That is right up my alley. I will take what I have learned and will learn and use that knowledge to help people feel the best and look their best. I currently work at Orangetheory Fitness, the CEO of helping people make their body the sexiest outfit they own. It is such a great environment and so inspiring, I am so grateful to have found such an amazing company to work for. 

 
    In my plan for the future, I hope to be a physical therapist and also a conditioning coach. I myself have had training from a professional in that field and I loved going to it and it was the best recovery for my injury. I hope to help people in the way my trainer helped me overcome my injuries and feel more confident within their abilities. The conditioning aspect is for everyone not just injured athletes. It is for anyone who needs extra training for sports to better themselves. 
    I cannot wait for my future in my degree and work life. It honestly does not even feel like work to me since helping people I feel is my life's purpose. I hope everyone finds a passion and goes with it just like I am.

Comments

Popular Posts