Busy Bee

 


    Recently I have been the definition of a busy bee. I work full time and I am a full time college student. I also find time to workout and spend time with my loved ones. It is a busy life but I am nothing but grateful. I love working toward my future. My boyfriend and I love to grind for the life we want to live in a few years. He works full time so we can have a stable future and I do the same. He is my motivation for all of the things that give me stress. I know he will have my back so I continue to push forward. Being a busy person is a choice but I feel so productive if I remain busy. A pet peeve of mine is lazy people. I strongly dislike when someone has goals but doesn't do anything to achieve them. Instead they just complain how hard the journey will be. How about think of how rewarding it will be when you are done? In six months you would have wished you started today. Working full time and also being a student drives me to be successful. I love being a busy bee.

Comments

Popular Posts